agile open northern california 2011
SORRY WE HAVE HAD TO CANCEL THIS EVENT DUE TO INSUFFICENT SIGN-UPS
Agile Evolution: Embracing Agile Change
Monday and Tuesday, October 3 & 4
Fort Mason Center, San Francisco
Contact us at: NorCal_Info@AgileOpenCalifornia.com
Agile Open Northern California 2011 thanks our sponsors for making this event possible.
- PMI - Project Management Institute
- PMI is the world’s largest project management member association, representing more than half a million practitioners in more than 185 countries. As a global thought leader and knowledge resource, PMI advances the profession through its global standards and credentials, collaborative chapters and virtual communities, and academic research. And, now with more and more organizations applying Agile techniques in the management of successful projects, PMI has responded by launching an Agile Certification in February 2011 to support practitioners who want to demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in Agile practices of project management. Learn more at www.pmi.org/agile.
- Your Business: More Streamlined, More Agile, Better Informed, and Up-to-Date. Agile Business Consulting. Custom Software Solutions. Business Intelligence. Legacy Systems Integration.
- Provider of career-building courses and programs including the Professional Sequence in Agile Management. Learn more.
- BigVisible is the Agile transformation company. We support organizations through integrated Agile coaching, Scrum training classes, consulting, and more tailored services. As one of the largest teams of Agile coaches and trainers in the world, we can effectively meet the needs of large-scale enterprises. Work with us to achieve long-term, sustainable change.
- Telerik’s mission is to make software development easier and more enjoyable. Our tools for agile project management, collaboration, development and testing allow companies of all sizes to create richer, more stable and aesthetic software faster than ever before. Trusted by over 100,000 customers worldwide for our devotion to quality and customer care, Telerik helps technical and business professionals maximize their productivity and "deliver more than expected” every day.
Agile Learning Labs specializes in experiential, hands-on training. We are based in Silicon Valley and offer public and private workshops, coaching, and consulting worldwide. Why sit through hours of PowerPoint when you can learn scrum by doing it? With Agile Learning Labs, you learn by participating in project simulations and game-based learning exercises.
- The Agile Alliance is a nonprofit organization with global membership, committed to advancing Agile development principles and practices. Agile Alliance supports those who explore and apply Agile principles and practices in order to make the software industry more productive, humane and sustainable. We share our passion to deliver software better everyday.