agile open southern california 2011: sponsors
Agile Open Southern California 2011 thanks our sponsors for making this event possible.
- PMI - Project Management Institute
- PMI is the world’s largest project management member association, representing more than half a million practitioners in more than 185 countries. As a global thought leader and knowledge resource, PMI advances the profession through its global standards and credentials, collaborative chapters and virtual communities, and academic research. And, now with more and more organizations applying Agile techniques in the management of successful projects, PMI has responded by launching an Agile Certification in February 2011 to support practitioners who want to demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in Agile practices of project management. Learn more at www.pmi.org/agile.
- Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences
- As an independent school focused solely on the computer and information sciences, the Bren School has a unique perspective on the information technology disciplines that allows us a broad foundation from which to build educational programs and research initiatives that explore the many applications of the computing discipline; from circuits and systems to software engineering and human aspects of computing.
- VersionOne - Agile Made Easier
- Agile Project Management: Plan. Track. Deliver.
- BigVisible Solutions - Leading Providers of Agile Coaching, Training, and Consulting
- BigVisible is the Agile transformation company. We support organizations through integrated Agile coaching, Scrum training classes, consulting, and more tailored services. As one of the largest teams of Agile coaches and trainers in the world, we can effectively meet the needs of large-scale enterprises. Work with us to achieve long-term, sustainable change.
- Agile Alliance
- The Agile Alliance is a nonprofit organization with global membership, committed to advancing Agile development principles and practices. Agile Alliance supports those who explore and apply Agile principles and practices in order to make the software industry more productive, humane and sustainable. We share our passion to deliver software better everyday.
- Rally Software
- Rally is the leader in Agile application lifecycle management, dedicated to making distributed teams faster and leaner. Rally's products were honored with four consecutive Jolt Awards in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. The company's end-to-end solutions for Agile development also include Agile University, the largest source for Agile training, and Agile Commons, the largest collaborative Web 2.0 community dedicated to advancing software agility.
- Conscires Agile Practices
- We have a vision of building successful organizations through empowering people and through lightweight processes. Our team members have a depth of experience in Information Technology field ranging from Consulting, System Architecture, Development Leadership to Agile Leadership, with vast experience in finance, insurance, mortgage, and offshore consulting.
- Platinum Edge
- Platinum Edge helps companies deliver value faster, with fewer errors, at a lower total cost. We are an Agile-focused team of MBAs, Behavioral Science experts and certified Project Leaders who assist companies wanting to strategically improve software development return-on-investment. If your organization has or uses software development teams, we can help you.