agile open southern california 2017: sponsors
Agile Open Southern California 2017 thanks our sponsors for making this event possible.
- Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences
- As an independent school focused solely on the computer and information sciences, the Bren School has a unique perspective on the information technology disciplines that allows us a broad foundation from which to build educational programs and research initiatives that explore the many applications of the computing discipline; from circuits and systems to software engineering and human aspects of computing.
- Agile Alliance
- The Agile Alliance is a nonprofit organization with global membership, committed to advancing Agile development principles and practices. Agile Alliance supports those who explore and apply Agile principles and practices in order to make the software industry more productive, humane and sustainable. We share our passion to deliver software better everyday.
- UCI Extension
- Established in 1962, University of California Irvine Extension has been offering continuing education for adult learners in Orange County for over half a century. We offer hundreds of exciting courses and programs to local, regional and global constituencies, and over 50 convenient certificates and specialized studies programs on campus and online designed for the working professional who seeks career advancement and personal enrichment.
- VersionOne - Agile Made Easier
- VersionOne is a recognized leader and visionary in agile lifecycle management software and services. Our mission is to help companies envision and deliver great software. Our promise is to promote and serve the best interests of the agile software development community with genuine respect and humility. Every single day, we work hard to make a difference both in our community and with our customers. For more information visit: www.versionone.com
- Scrum Alliance
- Become part of something bigger than you alone. With over 375,000 members worldwide, Scrum Alliance brings you together with like-minded people who are passionate about Scrum and who are changing the world of work every day.
Scrum Alliance is a nonprofit membership organization that encourages and supports the widespread adoption and effective practice of Scrum. We provide advocacy, community, and education to support this movement, equip our members, and help them succeed with Scrum in software development and beyond. Learn more at www.ScrumAlliance.org and come sprint with us!
- Leading Agile
LeadingAgile is a company dedicated to helping larger, more complex organizations achieve better business outcomes through the systematic application of agile delivery methods across the entire enterprise. We believe in safe, incremental, pragmatic change and improving the business drivers executives repeatedly tell us are behind their desire to adopt agile.
- The International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile)
ICAgile – the International Consortium for Agile– is an independent accrediting agency dedicated to advancing the state of agile learning worldwide. ICAgile's primary focus is providing a learning journey for individuals on the path to agile mastery through an array of competency-based expert certifications based on the ICAgile Learning Roadmap. The ICAgile Learning Roadmap has been developed by over 30 experts and practitioners world-wide and contains over 400 learning objectives across various agile disciplines.
LEARNING IS THE PRODUCT. CERTIFICATION IS THE BY PRODUCT.
Training providers, corporations, academic institutes and government entities can offer over 10 different knowledge-based agile certifications after successfully accredited their learning experiences, regardless of which methodology or framework they are using or teaching. Learn more at icagile.com
- Pleiades Management Group
- Agile Coaching, Training, Scrum Master, Release Management and Project Manager services for over 30 years. With our experience leading transformations, you know that all the details are covered.
- Rocket Nine Solutions - Agile Coaching, Training, and Consulting
- We provide Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Product Owner, agile overview and other team and strengths-based training and coaching. Based in Orange County, Scott Dunn has been helping companies in Southern California, the Bay Area and nationwide for years in learning and applying Scrum and agile principles.
- Agile Learning Labs
- Agile training and coaching is all we do, and we do it well. Whether you’re spinning up a new scrum team, contemplating an enterprise-scale agile adoption, or looking to add scrum certification to your resume, we have the experience and expertise to help you succeed.
- The Center for Agile Leadership
- Did you know that culture is the #1 factor for agile success? Most agile training focuses only on tactics and ignores the bigger picture. Our new Certified Agile Leader® program will transform the way you lead. You will gain the values and principles necessary to be agile, to lead in an agile way, and build an agile organization.
- Rally Software
- Rally Software is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for managing Agile software development. The Rally Agile application lifecycle management (ALM) platform transforms the way organizations manage the software development lifecycle by closely aligning software development and strategic business objectives, facilitating collaboration, increasing transparency and automating manual processes. Companies use Rally to accelerate the pace of innovation, improve productivity and more effectively adapt to rapidly changing customer needs and competitive dynamics. Rally supports 144,000 paid users and more than 1,000 customers, including 35 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- Spark Agility
- Honest Consulting. We are passionate about enabling agility and enhancing team performance.